FREE EDUCATION SEMINARS
The first step to becoming a client at Tri-Cities Functional Medicine is to become educated about what we do to determine if we are a good fit for you. Besides reading the information on our website we also have Health Seminars presented by Dr. Radawi for you to attend to achieve this purpose. Click here to find out how to attend our next event.
After becoming educated on our approach and feel it is right for you, please contact us to schedule a consultation.
What do you need to do before the consultation?
Prior to your consultation you will complete an in-depth medical history questionnaire which will need to be completed 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This is done through our patient portal or if you do not have internet access, we can provide you with a paper copy. It is very important that you fill out this history thoroughly in order for the doctor to determine how best to partner with you in addressing the issues that brought you to the practice. We also ask you to send in the results of any previous labs or tests that have been done so we can review them and avoid unnecessary testing.
OPTIMAL HEALTH Membership (6 months)
Our Optimal Health Program is very comprehensive and personalized to your needs and goals.
Each client will begin with:
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) and Anthropometrics: To determine your body composition which can be indicative of certain health risks. This analysis will be performed several times during the program to help monitor progress.
- Physical exam: A very thorough exam to detect any abnormalities and/or observable nutritional deficiencies
- Diagnostic Labs and/or other Testing: To give more information on what’s causing your symptoms and as a marker to assess improvement. The labs/tests needed will be determined by your history, physical and BIA. These may include but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis
- Expanded Hormone Panel
- Comprehensive Neurotransmitter Analysis
- Food Allergy/Sensitivity Testing
- Vitamin/Mineral/Nutrient Testing
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Recommendation of supplements and/or nutraceuticals to support healing and address deficiencies.
- Consultation with our Functional Medicine Health Coach
The programs also include:
- Follow up appointments with physician and health coach: Review lab/test results, adjust treatment plan as necessary, support you and help you stay motivated to meet your goals as you progress through the program.
- Group classes and online education on our Five Pillars of Health: Stress/Hormones, Nutrition/Detoxification, Movement/Fitness, Sleep, and Mental/Emotional/Spiritual Health.
- Helps you connect with others who are going through the program at the same time as you and have very similar stories.
- Online Educational Materials
- On-site and web based classes available
INTEGRATED ADDICTION Membership
- Same as Optimal Health with the addition of Medical Assisted Therapy for addiction recovery and relapse prevention groups.
- See "What We Do" - "Integrative Addiction Medicine" for more information on our approach to addiction through a Functional/Integrated path.
Continuation of care after the initial 6 month Optimal Health membership. As a VIP member you will have access to all the services we offer at the practice. These include:
- Yearly Physical Exam
- Maintenance Visits with our Physician and/or Health Coach
- Primary Care from a Functional Medicine perspective
- Discounted Lab costs
- Access to new services as we expand (Biomats, IV Nutritional Therapy, classes, etc.)
Please Note: Tri-Cities Functional Medicine is a private membership practice and does not accept, file, nor bill any insurance or Medicare plans. If requested, we will provide a detailed receipt for services performed for you to submit to your insurance carriers. Members may receive discounted pricing on select services and products.